Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Seeeeeee You

Fisk, I'm sure you already know this, but your guys SUCK; they're not sneaky, they're not smart, and most important of all, they're not scary.  Then again, none of them have come anywhere near my house.  I think they might be on the hunt for those bodies.  If that does happen to be the case, you can have your boys search from now to 2020, and you STILL won't find them.  This state is full of so many unexplored patches of nature...

Anyways, that aside.  I've actually found myself a little bored, with Spender gone.  I hate to say it, but I missed the guy's sense of humor.  Missed the way I could always find some way to flip him on his head.  I have to admit, even just one day was fun as fuck, with that man.  But he's probably already touched down in Ireland by now, and I hope he hasn't forgotten that the Irish have one of the highest percentages of alcoholics IN THE WORLD.  You don't have enough bullets to take on a country, Spender...

But that wasn't why I made this message, either.  I've decided to do a little snooping of my own.  I've lived here in NC all my life, and I still haven't seen any trace of Him in the newspapers, town records...ANYTHING.  I'm not sure if it was that I didn't know what to look for until recently, or if this state just had piss poor knowledge of Him; it's not like we weren't piss poor in so many other ways.  I've decided to take a few sick days, and strongarm my dad into taking me on a road trip.  I'll probably work my way down to South Carolina, then Georgia.  We'll have to save the ones above us for some other time.  I figure if we're going to find anything about how he got his claws in here, the place where the USA really came to exist is the best place to start.

My entries may turn sporadic, and I may even vanish for a day or two at a time.  But I'm still alive, folks.  I don't doubt Fisk will probably get a tail on us, once we're on the road.  I wouldn't even be surprised to run into some Proxies.  But I've still got my trusty Walkman, and I don't think we're going to run afoul of anything big yet.  If we do, I'm pretty damn sure we can get our asses back to NC before things go wrong.  Wish me luck, people.  Something tells me I'm chasing a hurricane, here.

-The Meteorologist

No comments:

Post a Comment