Saturday, March 26, 2011

School seems so insignificant, ever since all of this started.  But I'm sure you'll all be happy to know I made it through my midterms with flying colors.  You'll all be pleased to know that my parents are celebrating with a road trip.  I'm thinking that we're gonna go to Massachusetts.  Who knows?  Maybe I can find out if He came over on the Mayflower, so to speak.  I don't even know what good it'll do anymore, but...goddammit, there's gotta be something I can do to help here.  We're dropping like flies, and I've sat on the sidelines long enough.

I guess if I can find out how he got here, I can...I don't know, send him back?  Shit, I'm not sure.  But with how little we know, finding out more won't hurt us that much.  Ava and Reach said his influence is especially strong in Ireland, but I can't imagine why; Europe seems like the obvious answer to me.  And I don't think Irish immigrants came here until long after the Mayflower.  Fuck if I know, I always hated history before the 1900s.  I'm much more at home with science and math.

We're heading out in a few days.  I should be able to keep you guys up to date, but who even knows what we'll find out here.  I guess I've been taking Tony's advice, because I had my parents look around for some martial arts classes.  Nothing yet, but we're checking it out.  Who knows?  Maybe there's some ancient martial art that was made to kill Him, or drive Him off.

That's not too much to hope for, right?

-The Meteorologist

1 comment:

  1. As something of a martial artist, I can tell you that there probably won't be any ancient martial art techniques that will drive him off, let alone kill Him.

    Not to say you shouldn't learn. Martial arts has some applications.

    ReplyDelete